Couple accused of posting sex assaults with son online
Melbourne: A husband and wife have been banned from contacting their son after being charged for having sex with the nine-year-old and posting the assault footage online.
The 56-year-old man and his 48-year-old wife, who remain anonymous, were nabbed at their Peakhurst home in the southern suburbs yesterday.
Police allege the couple assaulted the boy between January 1 and November 10 this year, reports News.com.au.
Court documents allege the man, 56, "did have sexual intercourse with his nine-year-old biological son, this was uploaded via live webcam.”
The father is charged with two counts of sexual intercourse with his son, as well as an act of aggravated indecency, using a child for pornographic purposes, aggravated indecent assault, and producing and disseminating child pornography.
The woman is also charged with having sex with her son, inciting that act, inciting an act of indecency, and knowing of the child`s abuse "for months" and failing to inform authorities.
Cops allege that some of the sex acts were streamed live online using a webcam.
The boy is now in the care of the Department of Community Services.
Although they were remanded in custody, they were both handed apprehended violence orders against their son, which stops them from contacting him while behind bars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hyderabad police mulls ''designated driver'' concept to check drunken driving
- British PM Theresa May rules out post-Brexit Irish border control
- AAP to petition HC over 'false' cases used to 'frame' its MLAs
- Hair-raising CCTV footage: MP labourer touches high-voltage live electric wire – See what happens next
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic