CPI(M) local committee member shot dead
Canning (WB): A CPI(M) worker was allegedly
shot dead on Monday by unidentified miscreants at a railway
station in South 24 Parganas district, police said.
Matar Ali Mollah, ex-Pradhan of Narayan gram panchayat
and CPI(M) local committee member of Canning, was shot dead by
two unidentified miscreants at the Bhuttiarsharrif railway
station at around 9.35 am, they said.
Mollah was rushed to a hospital but he succumbed to the
bullet injuries, sources said.
A police team was rushed to the spot as there was
considerable tension in the area, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video