CPM, Trinamool activists killed in clash
Burdwan: A CPI(M) activist and one
Trinamool Congress worker were killed on Sunday in a clash between
members of both the parties in Ketugram village here.
CPI(M) activist Khelu Sheikh, 35, died on the spot,
while Amin Sheikh, 26, succumbed to injuries later, police
said, adding that the two groups hurled bombs at each other.
"Both the deceased have criminal records in our
books," district SP Raja Raj Shekheran said.
Yesterday, a Trinamool supporter was attacked
allegedly by CPI(M) cadre in the same area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them