CPP Assistance in pact with Axis Bank for card protection
Mumbai: CPP Assistance today entered into a tie-up with Axis Bank to provide protection to the bank`s customers in the event of card loss or theft.
With this, Axis Bank cardholders can avail of CPP’s Card Protection Plan product, a unique and comprehensive service enabling to protect themselves in the event of a loss or theft, a release said.
The plan provides protection against loss, theft and related fraud to all types of plastics ranging from credit to debit to non-financial cards such as retail, loyalty and membership cards, the release said.
"We believe that making available products such as Card Protection will help further strengthen our relationship with our vast base of customers located across the length and breadth of the country," Axis Bank Retail Banking President Manju Srivatsa said.
CPP Group is a global market leader in the assistance services market. It has 11 million customers, 200 business partners and 2000 employees.
The company is present across Europe, America and Asia, providing market leading products and services to its partners and their customers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test