Croatia squad for World Cup qualifiers
Zagreb: Croatia coach Slaven Bilic on Monday named the following 24-man squad for the World Cup Group Six qualifiers at home to Belarus on Sept. 5 and away to England four days later.
Goalkeepers: Stipe Pletikosa (Spartak Moscow), Vedran Runje (RC Lens), Danijel Subasic (Hajduk Split).
Defenders: Vedran Corluka (Tottenham Hotspur), Josip Simunic (Hoffenheim), Ivica Krizanac (Zenit St. Petersburg), Dino Drpic (Karlsruher), Hrvoje Vejic (Hajduk Split), Danijel Pranjic (Bayern Munich), Hrvoje Cale (Trabzonspor).
Midfield: Niko Kranjcar (Portsmouth), Ivan Juric (Genoa), Ognjen Vukojevic (Dynamo Kiev), Nikola Pokrivac (Salzburg), Jerko Leko (Monaco), Luka Modric (Tottenham Hotspur), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk), Ivan Rakitic (Schalke), Anas Sharbini (Hajduk Split).
Forwards: Ivica Olic (Bayern Munich), Eduardo da Silva (Arsenal), Mladen Petric (Hamburg SV), Mario Mandzukic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ivan Klasnic (Nantes).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city