Cuddle parties, latest relaxation mantra!
Washington: People are turning to a new way of untangling those worked up nerves – cuddle parties.
The concept, that came into being five years ago, lets partakers to experience clean, safe and welcomed affection.
Masterminds Reid Mihalko and Marcia Baczynski boast of bringing people together at the cuddle party events where all physical contact is sanctioned by the other guests, reports CBS News.
The gatherings, priced at 30 dollars, were said to be for “strictly non-sexual hugging, stroking, spooning and massaging”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'