CWG projects to be completed by September: Jaipal Reddy
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister S. Jaipal Reddy Wednesday said that all projects related to the 2010 Commonwealth Games would be completed by September.
"All projects will be completed by September and there is nothing to worry," Reddy said while replying to a query on the completion of Games-related projects on the sidelines of the inauguration of the new Yamuna Bank-Anand Vihar Metro line.
Commonwealth Games are scheduled to take place Oct 3-14 in the national capital. As many as 8,000 athletes, officials from 71 countries and nearly 100,000 visitors are expected to throng Delhi during the event.
Authorities here have been repeatedly criticised for delays in Games related projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AIADMK government implemented several worker welfare schemes: Jayalalithaa
- Congress criticises Centre for not inquiring Vijay Mallya's transactions
- See pic: Tim Kopra shares view of massive storm near Japan from space!
- Thousands rally in Turkey to mark May Day amid tight security
- After Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, forest fire now rages in J&K