CWG scam related info stolen: Reports
New Delhi: Key data related to Commonwealth games scam is reportedly missing from the CWG office and is believed that the CWG office was broken into, according to media reports.
The data, which was stored in computers of CWG office, have been deleted and the some of the key documents are missing.
Earlier, The Enforcement Directorate earlier had questioned jailed former Commonwealth Games Organising Committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi in connection with the money laundering case registered by it in conduct of the sporting event last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them