Dal Khalsa urges Akalis to end alliance with BJP
Jalandhar: Urging the Akali leaders to
snap their ties with the BJP, the Dal Khalsa today said that
the saffron party has embarked on the course of
self-destruction and it would become a marginal party sooner.
In a statement issued here, party spokesperson Kanwarpal
Singh stated that the BJP has lost its relevance, ideological
moorings and credibility.
He said that the sooner Akalis would jump out of the
BJP`s sinking ship the better it would be for Punjab.
Taking a swipe at BJP`s disarray, he said that the
internal squabble within the party has opened up the space for
the regional parties to play wider role.
"It`s our earnest appeal to Akalis to read the writing on
wall and end their alliance with the Hindutva party," said
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'