Danish footballer struck by lightning, in coma
Copenhagen: A Danish footballer from league leaders FC Nordsjaelland was in a coma after being struck by lightning during a match in Copenhagen.
Jonathan Richter, a 24-year-old midfielder, was struck during a non-league match against FC Hvidovre on Monday and remains in a coma, FC Nordsjaelland spokesman Christian Wolny said.
"He is on a respirator and has been cooled down to increase his chances. When the doctors think it is the right time they will increase his temperature to normal body temperature and see if they can wake him up," Wolny told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?