Date with terror: It is again the 13th
New Delhi: The three blasts that rocked India`s financial and entertainment hub on Wednesday bear a date pattern with many of the previous terror attacks in Indian cities over the last few years.
Many attacks have taken place on the 13th or 26th of a month, and it was again July 13 when terror revisited India after a period of calm.
Eight serial blasts rocked Jaipur in a span of 12 minutes on May 13, 2008 leaving 65 dead and over 150 injured.
The Ahmedabad blasts took place July 26 that year, killing 40 people and injured over 50.
Serial blasts shook Delhi Sep 13, 2008 and left 30 people dead and over 100 injured.
Mumbai witnessed terror attacks on Nov 26 in 2008, leaving 166 people dead.
And Pune faced the German bakery blast on Feb 13 the killed nine people and injured 45 in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’