Date with terror: It is again the 13th
New Delhi: The three blasts that rocked India`s financial and entertainment hub on Wednesday bear a date pattern with many of the previous terror attacks in Indian cities over the last few years.
Many attacks have taken place on the 13th or 26th of a month, and it was again July 13 when terror revisited India after a period of calm.
Eight serial blasts rocked Jaipur in a span of 12 minutes on May 13, 2008 leaving 65 dead and over 150 injured.
The Ahmedabad blasts took place July 26 that year, killing 40 people and injured over 50.
Serial blasts shook Delhi Sep 13, 2008 and left 30 people dead and over 100 injured.
Mumbai witnessed terror attacks on Nov 26 in 2008, leaving 166 people dead.
And Pune faced the German bakery blast on Feb 13 the killed nine people and injured 45 in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested