Dausa MP Kirori released from jail
Meena, an independent MP, had in a letter to Ajmer jail
authorities stated his medical history after which the
government considered his release last night.
Later, Sub-Divisional Magistrate (Jaipur City- South)
ordered his release him, considering that there was no
possibility of agitation at the moment as no dharna was going
on, a senior official said.
13 supporters of Meena who were arrested along with him
would also be released today, he said.
After his release last night, Meena arrived here in the
wee hours today, according to police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive