Delhi leg of 2nd Division I-League qualifiers begins on Mar 27
New Delhi: Delhi league champions Hindustan Football Club will take on SESA Goa in the inaugural match of the Delhi leg of the qualifying round of ONGC 2nd Division I-League at Ambedkar Stadium on March 27.
In the second match of the opening day, New Delhi Heroes will play another local side Simla Youngs.
The other clubs in the tournament which concludes on April 15 are Indian National FC, Amity United and ONGC.
Besides the Group B Delhi leg, two other groups of the 2nd Division I-League will be held at Bangalore and Tripura. Seven teams each will be participating in these two centres.
The top two teams of each centre will qualify for the final round in Bangalore.
The six teams will join I-League last editions relegated teams Mohammedan Sporting of Kolkata and Vasco Club of Goa in the final round. The top two teams from the final round will get promtion to ONGC I-League first division.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India