Delhi leg of 2nd Division I-League qualifiers begins on Mar 27
New Delhi: Delhi league champions Hindustan Football Club will take on SESA Goa in the inaugural match of the Delhi leg of the qualifying round of ONGC 2nd Division I-League at Ambedkar Stadium on March 27.
In the second match of the opening day, New Delhi Heroes will play another local side Simla Youngs.
The other clubs in the tournament which concludes on April 15 are Indian National FC, Amity United and ONGC.
Besides the Group B Delhi leg, two other groups of the 2nd Division I-League will be held at Bangalore and Tripura. Seven teams each will be participating in these two centres.
The top two teams of each centre will qualify for the final round in Bangalore.
The six teams will join I-League last editions relegated teams Mohammedan Sporting of Kolkata and Vasco Club of Goa in the final round. The top two teams from the final round will get promtion to ONGC I-League first division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites