Designer-duo host crazy birthday party
New Delhi: Designer duo Riimple & Mayyur Girotra hosted an evening full of fun and frolic for their friends over cocktails and dinner at Asia 7, Qutub Hotel. The “Headgear and Hat theme party” saw a plethora of Page 3 PYTs turning up in the wackiest of the avatars. The birthday boy Mayyur transformed himself into a Mad-hatter, with a 4 ft long Mad Hat straight from `Alice of Wonderland`
The music fusion was eclectic with a Punjabi dhol mixing with trance rhythms cracking out some popular tracks from Bollywood.
Amongst those who were seen enjoying the party were Rajat Tangri, Neeraj Gaba, Shalini Kochchar, Sangeeta Mehta, Sona Goyal, Sandeep Adnani, Ankita & Avantika Choudhary, Vesna Jacob, Amit Ranjan, Liza Verma, Malvika Sehgal Kaura, Sikandar Nawaz, Deepika Anand, Jewelery designer Binnu Singh, Meenakshi Dutt, Make-up artists Megha & Neha, TV Presenter Vineet Malhotra, Manu & Mamta among others.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!