Designer-duo host crazy birthday party
New Delhi: Designer duo Riimple & Mayyur Girotra hosted an evening full of fun and frolic for their friends over cocktails and dinner at Asia 7, Qutub Hotel. The “Headgear and Hat theme party” saw a plethora of Page 3 PYTs turning up in the wackiest of the avatars. The birthday boy Mayyur transformed himself into a Mad-hatter, with a 4 ft long Mad Hat straight from `Alice of Wonderland`
The music fusion was eclectic with a Punjabi dhol mixing with trance rhythms cracking out some popular tracks from Bollywood.
Amongst those who were seen enjoying the party were Rajat Tangri, Neeraj Gaba, Shalini Kochchar, Sangeeta Mehta, Sona Goyal, Sandeep Adnani, Ankita & Avantika Choudhary, Vesna Jacob, Amit Ranjan, Liza Verma, Malvika Sehgal Kaura, Sikandar Nawaz, Deepika Anand, Jewelery designer Binnu Singh, Meenakshi Dutt, Make-up artists Megha & Neha, TV Presenter Vineet Malhotra, Manu & Mamta among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Now, Nashik farmers sell fresh grapes online!
- Watch: Paraplegic Deepa Malik talks about her achievements!
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Mumbai: Mobile app to fight ISIS influence among youth across India
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen