‘Disguised’ Aamir lands hotel in trouble
Varansi: Aamir Khan’s disguised look has landed a hotel here in trouble for allowing the actor to stay without police verification. Saraswati Hotel in Mughalsarai has been served with a legal notice and the hotel`s manager has been taken into custody for not informing the police about the actor`s stay as Aamir didn`t furnish the necessary identification proofs while checking-in.
It has also been revealed that Aamir used to leave the hotel in the night during his stay here.
Apparently, Aamir may also have to face the heat of the situation if the police plans to take the issue forward.
Aamir was in the city as a part of his seven city tour for the promotion of ‘3 Idiots’. The actor reached Varanasi on Friday and traveled through the narrow lanes of the old city to search his mother, Zeenat`s birth place in Teliyanala area, near the Prahlad Ghat at the
banks of river Ganga.
Wearing a simple shirt, his face covered with a muffler, Aamir hid himself in old sunglasses. He stayed in the city for three days in the disguise of an old man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui