‘Disguised’ Aamir lands hotel in trouble
Varansi: Aamir Khan’s disguised look has landed a hotel here in trouble for allowing the actor to stay without police verification. Saraswati Hotel in Mughalsarai has been served with a legal notice and the hotel`s manager has been taken into custody for not informing the police about the actor`s stay as Aamir didn`t furnish the necessary identification proofs while checking-in.
It has also been revealed that Aamir used to leave the hotel in the night during his stay here.
Apparently, Aamir may also have to face the heat of the situation if the police plans to take the issue forward.
Aamir was in the city as a part of his seven city tour for the promotion of ‘3 Idiots’. The actor reached Varanasi on Friday and traveled through the narrow lanes of the old city to search his mother, Zeenat`s birth place in Teliyanala area, near the Prahlad Ghat at the
banks of river Ganga.
Wearing a simple shirt, his face covered with a muffler, Aamir hid himself in old sunglasses. He stayed in the city for three days in the disguise of an old man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test