Djokovic reaches quarterfinals at Wimbledon
Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic has advanced to the quarterfinals at Wimbledon by beating Michael Llodra of France 6-3, 6-3, 6-3.
The two-time Australian Open champion, who can replace Rafael Nadal as the top-ranked man in the world by reaching the final at the All England Club, lost in the semifinals last year.
Djokovic will next face Australian teenager Bernard Tomic, a qualifier who defeated Xavier Malisse earlier in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video