DLF bags 350 acres land in Gurgaon for Rs 17.5 bn: Report
New Delhi: DLF Ltd, India`s top listed realty firm, has emerged as the sole bidder to qualify for developing 350.7 acres of prime land in a New Delhi suburb, local newspapers reported on Wednesday.
The Times of India, citing government sources in northern state of Haryana, said DLF had agreed to pay 17.5 billion rupees (USD 361 million) for the property.
A state government agency, which had invited bids for the land to be used for sports, commercial and residential development, disqualified two other bidders, Unitech and Bharti Realty on technical ground, the Economic Times said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living