DMK warns of `massive agitation` on law and order
Puducherry: DMK`s youth wing on Monday threatened
to launch a massive agitation in Puducherry if the government
failed to take effective steps to maintain law and order.
Former legislator and convenor of DMK`s youth wing R Siva
told reporters today that incidents of intimidation and
robberies of merchants, house and property owners and French
nationals are on the rise.
There were also instances of police not registering cases
or delaying taking complaints, he said, adding women also did
not feel secure, especially those travelling by buses.
The government should ensure security to all the
people, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi