Domestic car sales jump 36.7%, bikes up 42.4% in Nov
New Delhi: Domestic passenger car sales jumped 36.7 per cent to 1,13,687 units in November, the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) said today.
The passenger car sales stood at 83,121 units in the same month last year.
According to the data released by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) today, motorcycle sales were up 42.4 per cent at 6,14,274 units in November compared to 4,31,171 units in the same month a year ago.
The total two-wheeler sales in November surged by 39.3 per cent to 7,90,613 units from 5,67,502 units in the same period last year.
The sale of commercial vehicles almost doubled to 40,874 units in the last month compared to 20,631 units in the corresponding period last year, SIAM said.
The total sales of all vehicles across categories rose by 45.7 cent to 10,37,133 units in November this year, compared to 7,11,363 units in the same month last year, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand