Don’t want to disclose secrets of Mulayam: Amar
Lucknow: Taking on his former party chief
Mulayam Singh Yadav, Rastriya Lokmanch leader Amar Singh on Wednesday claimed he knew a "lot of secrets" about the Samajwadi Party
supremo but did not want to disclose them.
"I have kept the trust he had in me and I still maintain
that. I have a lot of facts related to him, which I have not
disclosed and will never do that...I am doing that to maintain
my credibility. The political trust should not be broken,"
Singh told reporters here.
He countered Yadav`s claim that the SP had paid for his
treatment in Singapore.
"The hospital in which I got treated in is the most
costly one. Yadav says that he got me treated there and I am
abusing him in Faizabad yesterday...he should tell from which
account of SP, payments of the hospital bills were made,"
Singh said talking to reporters here.
"His (Mulayam) only contribution is that he visited there
(Singapore) on my plane and returned," he said adding that he
had a lot of secrets of Yadav but he did not want to disclose
On Gandhian Anna Hazare`s reported statement on "slap
and corruption", Singh said that Anna should clarify whether
he was a Gandhian or not.
"Those facing disproportionate assets cases share space
with him (Anna) as he wanted their support", Singh said.
Singh also announced the party`s manifesto demanding
separate Purvanchal, Paschimanchal and Bundelkhand states,
free electricity and water to weavers and farmers, 30 per cent
reservation to youths in legislature, restoration of students`
union besides others.
He said that his party would contest on 393 seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre