Don’t want to disclose secrets of Mulayam: Amar
Lucknow: Taking on his former party chief
Mulayam Singh Yadav, Rastriya Lokmanch leader Amar Singh on Wednesday claimed he knew a "lot of secrets" about the Samajwadi Party
supremo but did not want to disclose them.
"I have kept the trust he had in me and I still maintain
that. I have a lot of facts related to him, which I have not
disclosed and will never do that...I am doing that to maintain
my credibility. The political trust should not be broken,"
Singh told reporters here.
He countered Yadav`s claim that the SP had paid for his
treatment in Singapore.
"The hospital in which I got treated in is the most
costly one. Yadav says that he got me treated there and I am
abusing him in Faizabad yesterday...he should tell from which
account of SP, payments of the hospital bills were made,"
Singh said talking to reporters here.
"His (Mulayam) only contribution is that he visited there
(Singapore) on my plane and returned," he said adding that he
had a lot of secrets of Yadav but he did not want to disclose
On Gandhian Anna Hazare`s reported statement on "slap
and corruption", Singh said that Anna should clarify whether
he was a Gandhian or not.
"Those facing disproportionate assets cases share space
with him (Anna) as he wanted their support", Singh said.
Singh also announced the party`s manifesto demanding
separate Purvanchal, Paschimanchal and Bundelkhand states,
free electricity and water to weavers and farmers, 30 per cent
reservation to youths in legislature, restoration of students`
union besides others.
He said that his party would contest on 393 seats.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!