Dr Reddy`s Q2 net up 3 fold at Rs 240 cr
Mumbai: Pharma firm Dr Reddy`s on Friday reported a near three-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 239.85 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2009.
The company had a net profit of Rs 86.64 crore in the
September quarter previous fiscal, Dr Reddy`s said in a filing
to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income rose to Rs 1,887.25 crore during the
July-September quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 1,629.57
crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
On standalone basis the company posted two fold growth
in net profit at Rs 197.06 crore. Total income rose to Rs
1,139.01 crore during the quarter under review from Rs 955.18
crore in the same period last financial year.
Shares of Dr Reddy`s were trading at Rs 950.15 on the
BSE, up 5.09 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step