Dr Reddy`s Q2 net up 3 fold at Rs 240 cr
Mumbai: Pharma firm Dr Reddy`s on Friday reported a near three-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 239.85 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2009.
The company had a net profit of Rs 86.64 crore in the
September quarter previous fiscal, Dr Reddy`s said in a filing
to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income rose to Rs 1,887.25 crore during the
July-September quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 1,629.57
crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
On standalone basis the company posted two fold growth
in net profit at Rs 197.06 crore. Total income rose to Rs
1,139.01 crore during the quarter under review from Rs 955.18
crore in the same period last financial year.
Shares of Dr Reddy`s were trading at Rs 950.15 on the
BSE, up 5.09 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video