Earnings growth in Q2 likely to be 30-35 pc: SBI Chief
Mumbai: State Bank of India (SBI) expects
its earnings growth in the second quarter of this fiscal (FY
10) to be at around 30-35 per cent, its Chairman, O P Bhatt,
"We expect a growth of 30-35 per cent year-on-year in
our earnings in the second quarter," Bhatt said on the
sidelines of a FICCI-IBA seminar here today.
The bank did not expect any mark-to-market losses in
its treasury segment in the second quarter, he added.
The country`s largest lender has also seen a very
healthy growth in its retail loans in the second quarter,
almost twice as high as compared to the year-ago period, Bhatt
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail