Earnings growth in Q2 likely to be 30-35 pc: SBI Chief
Mumbai: State Bank of India (SBI) expects
its earnings growth in the second quarter of this fiscal (FY
10) to be at around 30-35 per cent, its Chairman, O P Bhatt,
"We expect a growth of 30-35 per cent year-on-year in
our earnings in the second quarter," Bhatt said on the
sidelines of a FICCI-IBA seminar here today.
The bank did not expect any mark-to-market losses in
its treasury segment in the second quarter, he added.
The country`s largest lender has also seen a very
healthy growth in its retail loans in the second quarter,
almost twice as high as compared to the year-ago period, Bhatt
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'