Ecclestone declares Sebastian Vettel as the best
London: Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has declared Sebastian Vettel as the best driver in the sport.
Ecclestone heaped praise on the 24-year-old, who just won the Valencia Grand Prix and compared him with F1 legend Michael Schumacher, a daily reports.
“Sebastian is in a position similar to Michael (Schumacher). He is the best right now. Each race weekend starts with a big question – who will be able to beat Vettel,” Ecclestone was quoted as saying.
Ecclestone’s remarks have come as blow to Vettel’s archrival, Lewis Hamilton.
Hamilton has already seen the Red Bull racer steal his records as youngest pole sitter, youngest winner and youngest champion. And at the last race in Valencia he scored his 16th victory to move ahead of the McLaren ace on that score as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?