Editors Guild mourns Prabhash Joshi`s demise
New Delhi: The Editors Guild of India
today mourned the untimely demise of veteran journalist
Prabhash Joshi and described him as one of the pioneers of
"Joshi was one of the active member of the Guild who
had strived hard throughout his career in journalism to uphold
freedom of the press and worked for perfecting professional
standards," the Guild said in a statement.
"He was one of the pioneers of Hindi journalism who
introduced new styles of writing both in political and sports
fields," it said.
Joshi,72, died of a heart attack here last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred