Emerald pearl in Cao Cao’s mouth!
New Delhi: A rare emerald pearl that had been inserted in Chinese warlord Cao Cao’s mouth has been found in his tomb.
According to Chengdu Business, archaeologists estimate the emerald’s value to be at more than 10 million yuan.
An expert on collection said the pearl could be the only one in the world and nobody has ever seen it except in history books, reports People’s Daily Online.
It is one of the most valuable items that remained even though the first 100-square-meters chamber of Cao Cao’s tomb had been ransacked by thieves many times.
Archaeologists still unearthed nearly 300 complete artefacts from it.
In addition, they also found an iron sword at the tomb passage, which they said, was the only one that was complete.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress