Emerald pearl in Cao Cao’s mouth!
New Delhi: A rare emerald pearl that had been inserted in Chinese warlord Cao Cao’s mouth has been found in his tomb.
According to Chengdu Business, archaeologists estimate the emerald’s value to be at more than 10 million yuan.
An expert on collection said the pearl could be the only one in the world and nobody has ever seen it except in history books, reports People’s Daily Online.
It is one of the most valuable items that remained even though the first 100-square-meters chamber of Cao Cao’s tomb had been ransacked by thieves many times.
Archaeologists still unearthed nearly 300 complete artefacts from it.
In addition, they also found an iron sword at the tomb passage, which they said, was the only one that was complete.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH