Ex-Portsmouth manager Hart joins Palace
London: Former Portsmouth manager Paul Hart took charge of Championship (second division) side Crystal Palace.
Hart, who was sacked as Premier League Portsmouth`s manager in November, replaces Neil Warnock at cash-strapped Palace who were deducted 10 points earlier this season after going into administration.
"I think it`s quite obvious I like a challenge, and this is a big one, but I felt that the support would be there," Hart told reporters at a news conference. "There`s only one objective and that is to stay in this division."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16