Expect to top `11 smartphone sales target: Samsung
Seoul: Samsung Electronics expects to beat its 2011 smartphone sales target thanks to brisk sales of its Galaxy smartphones, a mobile executive said on Monday.
"We are pinning high hopes...on achieving sales higher than our previous plan," the executive said at a press conference, without disclosing its expected sales figure.
The executive was speaking at a local launch event for the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’