Fabregas set to play first 2011-12 game for Arsena
London: Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is fit again and will finally play for the club in the friendly against Benfica on Saturday.
According to the Guardian, Fabregas has completed two days’ full training with the first-team squad having recovered from a hamstring injury
The 24-year-old has not featured in any of Arsenal’s pre-season games and will play in the Premier League opener against Newcastle United on August 13 only if he plays against Benfica.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets