Fabregas set to play first 2011-12 game for Arsena
London: Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is fit again and will finally play for the club in the friendly against Benfica on Saturday.
According to the Guardian, Fabregas has completed two days’ full training with the first-team squad having recovered from a hamstring injury
The 24-year-old has not featured in any of Arsenal’s pre-season games and will play in the Premier League opener against Newcastle United on August 13 only if he plays against Benfica.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video