Facebook unveils Camera app for iPhones
New York: Facebook on Thursday, unveiled its new photo sharing smartphone app called Facebook Camera.
The move comes a week after the company`s most anticipated initial public offering left investors in the dark.
The new application, similar to Instagram, makes using Facebook photos faster and easier. Facebook is in the process of acquiring Instagram for $1 billion, though the deal has not yet been completed.
The camera app, which can be downloaded from Apple`s App Store, helps users share multiple photos all at once instead of having to post one at a time.
One can take photos by just tapping the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen. The app also provides filters, crop and tilt options to edit photos before these are uploaded on the social networking site. One can even add a caption, say where you were and tag friends before sharing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender