Faridabad gets its first Commissioner of Police
Chandigarh: Faridabad on Saturday became the second district after Gurgaon in Haryana to get the Commissioner system of policing.
PK Aggarwal, a 1988 batch IPS officer, who was presently posted as Inspector General of Police at Faridabad, was today appointed as the first Commissioner of Police, Faridabad on a newly created post, an official spokesman said here.
AS Chawla, DIG, CID has been posted as the Joint CP of Faridabad, while three officers have been posted as Deputy Commissioners of Police (DCPs) at Faridabad, he said adding that an IPS officer Shashank Anand has been posted as DSP, Central Faridabad.
Three officers of the Haryana Police Service (HPS) Maharaj Singh, Rishal Singh and Bijender Singh have been posted as DCPs of NIT, Faridabad, Ballabgarh and crime respectively.
Abhey Singh, Assistant Commandant, 3rd IRB at Bhondsi has been posted as SP, Crime of Faridabad, the spokesman said.
IGP Administration KK Sharma has been posted as IGP south range and IG, State Vigilance Bureau (SVB) Sudhir Mohan has been posted as IGP Prisons.
The Commissioner system of policing has been introduced at Gurgaon and Faridabad to improve policing in two major towns located in the NCR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America