Father cuts 6-year-old son with blade, plucks off teeth with plier
Patiala: One of the most barbaric incidents has come to light from Punjab, where a six-year-old kid has accused his father of cutting him with blade several times.
While narrating the inhuman torture subjected on him, the kid who is admitted at Rajindera hospital said that his father used to pluck his teeth with plass and also kept him hungry for many days. The six-year-old further told that he was forced to even swallow his own teeth which were plucked by his father.
The parents of the kid are fighting a divorce case in a court in Punjab. Six months ago the court had given the custody of the child to the father. The court had also asked the father Baljit Singh to take his son to meet his mother Amandeep Kaur every month. However, Baljit didn’t do so and whenever the kid used to ask to visit his mother he used to torture him badly.
However, things changed this Saturday, when during the court hearing the judge ordered medical examination of the kid after seeing injuries on his body, which were covered by chocolate by his father.
The kid who is expected to undergo a surgery has also told the police that his father used to beat him with stick, shoes and also burnt him with cigarettes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB