Federer, Isner and Mahut take centre stage
London: Roger Federer begins his quest for a seventh Wimbledon title on Tuesday and John Isner and Nicolas Mahut meet again following their epic clash last year.
Federer faces Kazakhstan`s Mikhail Kukushkin in the day`s second match on Centre Court.
First up is the return of American 13-times grand slam champion Serena Williams, who has played just two matches since lifting last year`s Wimbledon trophy after 12 months battling injuries and serious illness.
Also on the main court is world number two Novak Djokovic, seeking to begin another long unbeaten run after his 41-match streak in 2011 was snapped by Federer at the French Open.
American Andy Roddick, Danish world number one Caroline Wozniacki and Swede Robin Soderling are scheduled to play on Court One but a repeat of a history-making match last year will dominate the outside courts.
A repeat of the 11-hour epic between American Isner and Frenchman Mahut, the longest ever match by far, is fourth on Court Three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?