Federer, Isner and Mahut take centre stage
London: Roger Federer begins his quest for a seventh Wimbledon title on Tuesday and John Isner and Nicolas Mahut meet again following their epic clash last year.
Federer faces Kazakhstan`s Mikhail Kukushkin in the day`s second match on Centre Court.
First up is the return of American 13-times grand slam champion Serena Williams, who has played just two matches since lifting last year`s Wimbledon trophy after 12 months battling injuries and serious illness.
Also on the main court is world number two Novak Djokovic, seeking to begin another long unbeaten run after his 41-match streak in 2011 was snapped by Federer at the French Open.
American Andy Roddick, Danish world number one Caroline Wozniacki and Swede Robin Soderling are scheduled to play on Court One but a repeat of a history-making match last year will dominate the outside courts.
A repeat of the 11-hour epic between American Isner and Frenchman Mahut, the longest ever match by far, is fourth on Court Three.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read