Fencing pillar damaged in IED blast on Indo-Pak border in J&K
Jammu: A border fencing pillar was damaged,
when an Improvised Explosive device planted by suspected
persons exploded near a Border Out Post(BoP) on Indo-Pak
border in Kathua district on Sunday, BSF officials said.
Inspector General of Border Security Force, Jammu
Frontier, AK Sarolia said that an explosive device exploded
near an under-construction border fencing at BOP Phadpur along
in Hiranagar sub-sector of Kathua district on Sunday.
"There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the
blast," Sarolia said adding that only one pillar was damaged.
When asked whether Pak rangers or militants had planted
the IED near border fencing on IB inside Indian territory, the
IG said that the matter is being investigated.
Meanwhile, security has been beefed up along the
borderline in view of IED explosion in Jammu, Kathua and Samba
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred