Ferrero lifts 13th title in Brazil with crushing win
Rio De Janeiro: Former French Open champion and world number one Juan Carlos Ferrero won his 13th title with a crushing 6-1 6-0 win over Lukasz Kubot of Poland in the Brasil Open final on Sunday.
The 30-year-old Spanish top seed, a finalist in Brazil in 2007, ended a run of poor results this year in the tournament at Costa do Sauipe, after losing in the first round in Auckland and in the Australian Open last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- After arrest of ISIS sympathisers, Kerala BJP demands detailed probe into 'conversions'
- Dalit couple axed to death for Rs 15
- India expects ''no issue'' over Chinese scribes'' visa row
- Sushma Swaraj to lead Indian delegation at Mother Teresa's canonisation
- SC to examine whether top officials of CM can sign files on his behalf