FICCI inks pact with Innovation Norway on industrial coop
New Delhi: Industry body FICCI and today
entered into an agreement with its Norwegian government-owned
Innovation Norway to strengthen and diversify industrial
cooperation between firms in the two countries.
"The two organisations will ensure the implementation of
industrial cooperation agreements, creation of joint ventures,
transfer of know-how and technology, licence agreements and
investments on Indian and Norwegian territories," FICCI said
in a statement.
Under the pact, the two bodies will exchange information
on matters of reciprocal interest, including on economic
situation and trends, labour market statistics, legislation on
investments and incentives.
Innovation Norway promotes industrial development
profitable to both the business economy and Norway`s national
economy. Its core group of clients are Norwegian companies,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket