FICCI inks pact with Innovation Norway on industrial coop
New Delhi: Industry body FICCI and today
entered into an agreement with its Norwegian government-owned
Innovation Norway to strengthen and diversify industrial
cooperation between firms in the two countries.
"The two organisations will ensure the implementation of
industrial cooperation agreements, creation of joint ventures,
transfer of know-how and technology, licence agreements and
investments on Indian and Norwegian territories," FICCI said
in a statement.
Under the pact, the two bodies will exchange information
on matters of reciprocal interest, including on economic
situation and trends, labour market statistics, legislation on
investments and incentives.
Innovation Norway promotes industrial development
profitable to both the business economy and Norway`s national
economy. Its core group of clients are Norwegian companies,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai