FICCI inks pact with Innovation Norway on industrial coop
New Delhi: Industry body FICCI and today
entered into an agreement with its Norwegian government-owned
Innovation Norway to strengthen and diversify industrial
cooperation between firms in the two countries.
"The two organisations will ensure the implementation of
industrial cooperation agreements, creation of joint ventures,
transfer of know-how and technology, licence agreements and
investments on Indian and Norwegian territories," FICCI said
in a statement.
Under the pact, the two bodies will exchange information
on matters of reciprocal interest, including on economic
situation and trends, labour market statistics, legislation on
investments and incentives.
Innovation Norway promotes industrial development
profitable to both the business economy and Norway`s national
economy. Its core group of clients are Norwegian companies,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?