FIFA officials to inspect artificial-turf venues
New Delhi: A two-member FIFA team arrived here on Thursday to inspect the sites approved by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) for the laying of artificial turfs.
FIFA officials Eric Harrison and Chrysantha Pereira visited the Bangalore Football Stadium Thursday.
They will also inspect Mumbai`s Cooperage Stadium Friday and will later visit Polo Ground Shillong, Imphal, (National Sports Academy) and Hoshiarpur in Punjab.
The turfs are being laid under the `FIFA`s Win in India with India` project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends