FIFA officials to inspect artificial-turf venues
New Delhi: A two-member FIFA team arrived here on Thursday to inspect the sites approved by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) for the laying of artificial turfs.
FIFA officials Eric Harrison and Chrysantha Pereira visited the Bangalore Football Stadium Thursday.
They will also inspect Mumbai`s Cooperage Stadium Friday and will later visit Polo Ground Shillong, Imphal, (National Sports Academy) and Hoshiarpur in Punjab.
The turfs are being laid under the `FIFA`s Win in India with India` project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi