FIFA officials to inspect artificial-turf venues
New Delhi: A two-member FIFA team arrived here on Thursday to inspect the sites approved by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) for the laying of artificial turfs.
FIFA officials Eric Harrison and Chrysantha Pereira visited the Bangalore Football Stadium Thursday.
They will also inspect Mumbai`s Cooperage Stadium Friday and will later visit Polo Ground Shillong, Imphal, (National Sports Academy) and Hoshiarpur in Punjab.
The turfs are being laid under the `FIFA`s Win in India with India` project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO