FII inflow in domestic stock markets Rs 264 cr in August
New Delhi: FIIs have made a net investment of just Rs 264 crore in the domestic stock markets in August.
Analysis of FII activities in the Indian stock markets shows that overseas investors are, so far in August, a net purchaser of domestic stocks worth Rs 264.6 crore.
FIIs made a gross purchase of shares worth Rs 22,821.2 crore, while they sold equities valued at Rs 22,556.6 crore, resulting in a net investment of just Rs 264.6 crore, according to the data available with market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
However, it seems that during the period under review, the Indian debt market became a preferred choice for overseas investors as the segment attracted a net investment of nearly 2,200 crore.
FIIs, so far this month, have made a gross purchase of Rs 4,939 crore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!