FIRs lodged against BSP leaders for threatening engineer
Mainpuri: An FIR was lodged on Saturday against
two local BSP leaders for allegedly threatening an executive engineer with dire consequences if he did not disburse money for a road construction project being handled by the daughter of one of them.
The FIR was lodged on the basis of a complaint by PWD
executive engineer M R Baraya, alleging that local BSP leaders
Kamlesh Kumari and S P Rana with their supporters barged into
his house last night and threatened him and his family with
dire consequences if he continued to withhold payment for the
construction of a road whose contract had been given to
Baraya, an engineer in the provincial division here,
said that Kamlesh Kumari`s daughter had taken the contract for
the construction of the 2-km Mainpuri-Faradpur road in 2008
but he had stopped payment for it because of sub-standard
material being used in its construction.
The two BSP leaders, however, denied the engineer`s
allegation saying the FIRs lodged against them were fake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter