First tobacco free school in Assam
Guwahati: An educational institute in
Assam`s Jorhat district was today declared the state`s first
`Tobacco free school`.
Under the National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP)
the Saraibahi Higher Secondary school got the status,
official sources said.
The Jorhat district tobacco control cell declared the
school `tobacco free` after interacting with more than 6,000
students and teachers of different schools during `School
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore