‘Fit’ Sarkozy enjoys Riviera holiday with Carla Bruni
London: French President Nicolas Sarkozy seems to have put the health scare behind, for he enjoyed a refreshing dip with wife Carla Bruni in the Mediterranean.
The 54-year-old politician had sparked health fears a week ago, when he collapsed while he was out jogging.
The couple is on a vacation at Bruni’s luxury villa near St Tropez in the South of France, reports a news daily.
Sarkozy waved to onlookers on the Riviera at the weekend, while Carla, wearing a skimpy black bikini and cream sun hat, showed off the figure that helped propel her to stardom on the catwalk.
The First Lady, 41, even managed to make black flippers look elegant as she slid off the rocks into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed