‘Fit’ Sarkozy enjoys Riviera holiday with Carla Bruni
London: French President Nicolas Sarkozy seems to have put the health scare behind, for he enjoyed a refreshing dip with wife Carla Bruni in the Mediterranean.
The 54-year-old politician had sparked health fears a week ago, when he collapsed while he was out jogging.
The couple is on a vacation at Bruni’s luxury villa near St Tropez in the South of France, reports a news daily.
Sarkozy waved to onlookers on the Riviera at the weekend, while Carla, wearing a skimpy black bikini and cream sun hat, showed off the figure that helped propel her to stardom on the catwalk.
The First Lady, 41, even managed to make black flippers look elegant as she slid off the rocks into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'