‘Fit’ Sarkozy enjoys Riviera holiday with Carla Bruni
London: French President Nicolas Sarkozy seems to have put the health scare behind, for he enjoyed a refreshing dip with wife Carla Bruni in the Mediterranean.
The 54-year-old politician had sparked health fears a week ago, when he collapsed while he was out jogging.
The couple is on a vacation at Bruni’s luxury villa near St Tropez in the South of France, reports a news daily.
Sarkozy waved to onlookers on the Riviera at the weekend, while Carla, wearing a skimpy black bikini and cream sun hat, showed off the figure that helped propel her to stardom on the catwalk.
The First Lady, 41, even managed to make black flippers look elegant as she slid off the rocks into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister