Five CPI(M) workers stabbed near Mahe
Kannur: Unidentified assailants stabbed five CPI-M workers in the Puducherry enclave of Mahe bordering Kannur district, leaving them seriously injured.
The incident took place late last night in East Pallur.
Three persons were shifted to a hospital in Kozhikode, while others were being treated at Thalassery.
Police attributed the incident to political enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway