Five CPI(M) workers stabbed near Mahe
Kannur: Unidentified assailants stabbed five CPI-M workers in the Puducherry enclave of Mahe bordering Kannur district, leaving them seriously injured.
The incident took place late last night in East Pallur.
Three persons were shifted to a hospital in Kozhikode, while others were being treated at Thalassery.
Police attributed the incident to political enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere