FoP members complete cycling expedition
Chennai:A four-member team of Friends of Police (FoP) from Tamil Nadu has successfully completed a cycling expedition around the country, covering about 15,000
D Mahendran, J Anbuselvan,, V Vinothraj and R Rajaselvam, all in their 20s, cycled through 25 states with the message for the need for public-police partnership and conserving nature.
"They are filing an application for a Lima record for longest expedition along the country`s coastal and territorial borders," the FoPs headquarters here said.
The expedition was flagged off from Chidambaram on May 12 and the returned on October 21, it said.
They were felicitated by Governors of West Bengal and Meghalaya and also called on the senior police brass in various states, FoP said in a release here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands