For now one dog is enough, Obama tells daughters
Washington: US President Barack Obama on Wednesday joked with his two daughters, Sasha and Malia, that one dog was enough for them, even as he acknowledged their contribution and support in his successful re-election bid.
"And I`m so proud of you guys. But I will say that for now one dog`s probably enough," Obama said amidst laughter.
After his victory in the last election, Obama had promised a dog for his daughters; which is Bo, now known as the `First Dog` of the United States.
"Let me say this publicly: Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation`s First Lady," he said, in his victory speech.
"Sasha and Malia, before our very eyes you`re growing up to become two strong, smart beautiful young women, just like your mom," Obama said, as the First Lady and his daughters joined him on the stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune