Ford India launches Ikon variant
New Delhi: Ford India Monday announced the
launch of a new variant of Ford Ikon -- the iKool -- at a
price starting from Rs 4.82 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi)
which will be available across the country from Wednesday.
"Starting August 12, the Ikon iKool will be available at
Ford dealerships across India at an aggressive price of Rs
4.82 lakh (petrol) and Rs 5.42 lakh (diesel), ex-showroom,
New Delhi," the company said in a statement.
It said the Ikon iKool models have Duratorq TDCi 1.4
diesel and ROCAM 1.3 petrol engines that offer "class leading"
"Its new feature rich persona along with legendary
driving characteristics will appeal to the upwardly mobile and
ambitious customers who want their car to complement their
active lifestyles," Ford India Executive Director (Marketing,
Sales and Service) Nigel Wark said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!