Ford India October sales jumps 98.28%
New Delhi: Car maker Ford India on Monday reported 98.28 per cent jump in its October sales at 3,458 units.
The company had reported sales of 1,744 units during the
same month last year.
"We are seeing an overwhelming response to our product
line-up with `Fiesta` recording its highest sales in the last
16 months," Ford India Executive Director (Marketing, Sales
and Service) Nigel Wark said in a statement.
The company is gearing up for the launch of its small car
`Figo` by the end of the year. The car had been unveiled
during the visit of Ford`s global chief Alan Mulally to India
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'