Ford India October sales jumps 98.28%
New Delhi: Car maker Ford India on Monday reported 98.28 per cent jump in its October sales at 3,458 units.
The company had reported sales of 1,744 units during the
same month last year.
"We are seeing an overwhelming response to our product
line-up with `Fiesta` recording its highest sales in the last
16 months," Ford India Executive Director (Marketing, Sales
and Service) Nigel Wark said in a statement.
The company is gearing up for the launch of its small car
`Figo` by the end of the year. The car had been unveiled
during the visit of Ford`s global chief Alan Mulally to India
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- M&M launches DiGiSense platform to access vital vehicle info
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round
- Rio Olympics 2016: Five Indian athletes who redefined 'woman power'