Ford India October sales jumps 98.28%
New Delhi: Car maker Ford India on Monday reported 98.28 per cent jump in its October sales at 3,458 units.
The company had reported sales of 1,744 units during the
same month last year.
"We are seeing an overwhelming response to our product
line-up with `Fiesta` recording its highest sales in the last
16 months," Ford India Executive Director (Marketing, Sales
and Service) Nigel Wark said in a statement.
The company is gearing up for the launch of its small car
`Figo` by the end of the year. The car had been unveiled
during the visit of Ford`s global chief Alan Mulally to India
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read