Former Inter coach Mancini eyes Zenit job
Milan: Roberto Mancini has been approached to coach Russian Premier League club Zenit St Petersburg, the former Inter Milan boss said.
"I haven`t signed a contract but it is an interesting project," the 44-year-old Italian, who was sacked by Inter in May 2008 after leading them to three consecutive Serie A titles, was quoted as saying by local media.
Zenit fired Dutchman Dick Advocaat last week following a run of poor results and replaced him with the club`s youth team coach Anatoly Davydov on an interim basis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights