Former Inter coach Mancini eyes Zenit job
Milan: Roberto Mancini has been approached to coach Russian Premier League club Zenit St Petersburg, the former Inter Milan boss said.
"I haven`t signed a contract but it is an interesting project," the 44-year-old Italian, who was sacked by Inter in May 2008 after leading them to three consecutive Serie A titles, was quoted as saying by local media.
Zenit fired Dutchman Dick Advocaat last week following a run of poor results and replaced him with the club`s youth team coach Anatoly Davydov on an interim basis.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list