Former MLA Ajit Das passes away
Rourkela, Aug 25: Ajit Das, former MLA of Rourkela
died today following a brief illness, family sources said
Das, 60, was suffering from acute diabetics and he was
admitted to a hospital in Bhubaneswar following to acute
respiratory problem wehre he passed away.
He is survived by wife and two sons.
Das a social activist was elected to Orissa Assembly
in 2000 on BJD ticket.
Several dignitaries including BJD leaders mourned the
death of Das.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference