`Four Lions` movie the inspiration behind Boston bombings?
Boston: Micro-blogging site Twitter is abuzz with the similarity between the Boston bombing that killed at least three people and the ending of the film `Four Lions`, in which terrorists target the London Marathon.
"Four lions is basically the boston bombings. Thats weird and scary," says @GeorgeeAndrews.
"Would it be fair to say that those behind the Boston bombings are fans of #FourLions?" says @SwalehaK.
While @EvanWPhillips says, "The tragedy in Boston today had some morbid similarity to Four Lions. Life imitates art."
"Is it just me or do these bombings in Boston remind you of four lions?" asks @MattRingrose.
British film `Four Lions` (2010) is story of a group of homegrown terrorists from Sheffield, England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men