Fourteen DMs among 22 IAS officers transferred in Bihar
Patna: In a routine administrative
reshuffle, Bihar government on Monday transfered 22 IAS officers,
including 14 District Magistrates.
According to the state`s Personnel and Administrative
Reforms Department release, 14 DMs have been shifted.
As per the release, Dayashanker Pandey has been appointed
as the DM of Arwal, while Vandana Preyasi has been given the
charge of Bhagalpur.
Lokesh Kumar has been named the DM of Saran, Devesh Sehra
of Banka, Arun Chandra Singh of Sheikhpura, Masud Hasan of
Nawada and Anjani Kumar Verma of Sitamarhi, the release said.
Besides, Sanjay Kumar Agrawal has been given the charge
of Nalanda, Bala Murgan D of Siwan, Aunpam Kumar of Rohtas,
Arvind Kumar of Munger, Sarvanan M of Araria and Palka Sahni
Apart from the DMs, other senior IAS officers have also
been transferred to various other departments and boards.
KK Pathak, who was CMD Bihar State Housing Board, has
been made Secretary, Human Resources Development.
Satyendra Kumar (waiting for posting) has been made
Special Secretary, Disaster Management whereas Sunil Kumar has
been given additional charge of Special Secretary in the same
Rahul Singh has been made MD of Bihar State Housing
Udai Singh Kumawat, currently State Transport
Commissioner, has been made Administrator of Bihar State Road
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?