France drop Huget for doping control violations
Marcoussis: Winger Yoann Huget has been dropped from the France World Cup squad for failing to meet doping control obligations, the French Rugby Federation said Thursday.
France, who are at a training camp preparing for next month`s World Cup, did not want to take any risks by keeping Huget in the squad.
He is accused of three breaches of the rules governing his whereabouts for doping checks.
The surprise announcement was made to reporters by French Rugby Federation President Pierre Camou.
The World Cup will be held from September 9 to October 23 in New Zealand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen